1. You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company CANNOT require you to go to a particular shop.
2. Your vehicle is the 2nd largest investment you are likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally at Dees Collision.
3. Never drive a vehicle that could be unsafe because of damages.
4. Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your vehicle repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your vehicle at Dees Collision and ask that they inspect it here.
5. You are not required by law to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
6. Some insurance companies will try to get you to take your vehicle to a shop on "their list." Don't be fooled by their "Steering." Dees Collision offers a lifetime warranty. Tell them you are taking it to Dees Collision.
7. You, our customer, are our number one priority.
Most of us will be involved in an accident at some point in our lives. We are here to help you through the collision repair process. Call us @ 412-881-8199.